The Alberta is a 5-panel winter cap made of corduroy with an extra warm plush lining. It comes in 4 different sizes for babies and kids up to 10 years.
The robin alberta model features a cotton visor and a tone-in-tone front label with our snake-logo. The cap has ear flaps and can be tied with a ribbon.
Pairs well with: Utility Suit
- Made of premium german corduroy (industrial overproduction)
- Lining in organic cotton plush (made in Italy)
- Ear flaps with ribbon
- Soft-visor with up-cycled cotton
- Handmade in EU
- Baby small- Head circumference: 43 – 46 cm Age: ca. 6 - 12 months
- Baby large - Head circumference: 46 - 49 cm Age: ca. 12 - 24 months
- Kids small - Head circumference: 49 – 52 cm Age: ca. 2 - 4 years
- Kids large - Head circumference: 52 - 55 cm Age: ca. 4 – 10 years